Mark your calendars, because you are cordially invited to the 1st EU-HYBNET Annual Workshop that will be held on 13 April 2021! The EU-HYBNET Pan European Network to Counter Hybrid Threats Annual Workshop aims at highlighting the results and findings of the EU-HYBNET project gained during the first project year.
As part of the event, EU-HYBENT is inviting organizations that work with security-related topics to present research and/or innovations which could contribute to countering hybrid threats.
EU-HYBNET is interested to hearing about a wide array of issues such as:
- Technological innovations.
- Ideas in organizational change.
- Public policy measures and experiences.
- Solutions to increase security in and resilience of critical infrastructures, cyber domain, local and national government.
- Information and strategic communication systems.
If you are interested in presenting your solution or innovative idea during the 1st EU-HYBNET Annual Workshop, please fill out the accompanied template.
Each presentation will last a maximum of 10 minutes. Once we have received all inputs, EU-HYBNET will select 4-6 ideas to be presented during the workshop.
Kindly send your ideas by 26 February 2021 COB to Emma Lappalainen, Hybrid CoE: firstname.lastname@example.org